CBSE NEET Online Form 2018
(Central Board of Secondary Education)
Course Name – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, 2018
Starting Date – 08-02-2018
Last Date – 09-03-2018
Last Date Fee Payment – 10-03-2018
Admit Card Download – 1st week of April 2018
Date of Examination – 06-May-2018
Date of Result – 1st week of June , 2018
Date of Counseling – From, June , 2018 Onwards
General/OBC – Rs.1400
The Application fee can be Paid online through net banking/credit / debit vcard/ UPI/E Wallets.
Minimum – 17 years
Maximum – 25 years
Must born between 07-May-1993 to 01-01-2002 for General Applicants.
Course Name – National Eligibility cum Entrance test 2018.
Course Details – MBBS, BDS.
Educational Qualification – Passed/ Appearing 10+12 Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination with Physics Chemistry , Biology , Biotechnology, and Mathematics, Subjects with English with 50% marks.
How to Apply – Interested Applicants may Apply Online through the official website of CBSE NEET.
Or click on the Apply online link from the Use full important links section below.
Last date for online Application is 09-02-2018.
Mode of selection – Online Examination.
Details to be Filled up in the online form.
Applicants have to open the online Application form and enter the following details in correct manner.
- Name as per Aadhar card
- Date of birth as per aadhar card
- Mothers name as per the high school certificate
- Fathers name as per the high school certificate
- Choose Category
- Aadhar number aadhar Enrollment no. Registration no. Issued by Facilitation Center, Passport No,Ration card no. bank Account n. / other valid ID. no.
- District of Birth
- Occupation of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother’s
- Educational Qualifications of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother’s
- Annual income of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother ’s
- Choose Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class X / equivalent and
- XII / equivalent
- Type of institution of Class XII / equivalent
- Belonging to Rural / Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying Examination Code
- School education board
- Choice of Examination Centre
Important Information – The most Common mistake in filling up the NEET Application form is uploading wrong photograph, so, Applicants have to match the following criteria before uploading the photographer.
- Photographer should clearly displayed the Applicants face
- should be a recent and color passport size photographer.
- Background should be preferably white.
- Photo dimension should be preferably white
- Photo dimension should be 3.5×4.5 cms
- Photo size should be 10-100 kb
- Format should be JPG/JPEG
USE FULL IMPORTANT LINKS
LOGIN FOR ALREADY REGISTERED APPLICANTS
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION / BROCHURE