SC/ST(Male/Female)- 21-45 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 45% of marks (45% reserved category) from a recognized university. The candidate should possess B.Ed. from a recognized institute.
Instructions for Downloading the JSSC TGT Admit Card 2017:
1. Candidates who have applied for the post must open the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for downloading the admit card.
2. In the home page, the candidates will have to check for the useful links.
3. Here they have to click on the link mentioned as Online Admit Card for CGTTCE – 2016.
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on Login.
5.After login, the candidates will be able to view and download the admit card.
7. The candidates must read all the instruction carefully before attending the examination.