RBI Grade B Final Result 2017
(Reserve Bank of India)
Post Name – Officers in Grade B
Date of Examination–
Pre- June, 2017
Mains – July, 2017
Post Name- Officers in Grade B
Number of Vacancy –145 posts
STATUS OF Result
MODE OF EXAMINATION
RBI Grade B Final Result
General– The candidate must possess minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s Degree
DEPR– The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
DSIM– The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur / Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay with 55% marks or equivalent grade
Pay Scale– Rs.35150-62400/-
Instructions for Downloading the RBI Grade B Final Result 2017:
1. The Final result of the Grade B Recruitment has been declared on the official website of Reserve Bank of India- www.rbi.org.in
2. In order to check the results, candidates who have appeared in the entire selection process , have to open the official website of RBI
3. In the home page , Candidates must check the Recruitment Related Announcement section.
4. In this page, they can find link of the Results of Officers in Grade B (DR) (Gen), (DEPR), (DISM) PY-2017
5. After clicking on the link, candidates will get discipline wise link of Roll Numbers of recommended candidates for selection.
6. After clicking on the respective links, candidates will be able to view the result in PDF format.
Check Final Result
Check Main Result
Check Pre Result
Download Admit Card
Download Information Handout