UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
(Uttarakhand Public Service Commission)
Post Name – Assistant Professor
Date of Examination-29-10-2017
Post Name- Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy – 877 posts
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
Name of Examination
Download UKPSC Admit Card
Age Limit- 21-42 years
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and NET
Instructions for Downloading the UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
1. Candidates who have made online application must open the official website of UKPSC in order to download the admit card- www.ukpsc.gov.in
2. After opening the Home page of the official website, the candidates will be required to check the Recent Updates section for further information.
3. In this section, the candidates will get the link related to the downloading of Admit Card of the written examination for the post of Assistant Professor.
4. After that , the candidates will be required to enter their registration number and date of birth and then click on Submit.
5. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download the admit card of the written examination.
6. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must take a print out of it and must bring the print out at the time of examination.
For more details and updates, candidates must check the official website.
Download Admit Card