Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
(Union Bank of India)
Post Name – Specialist Officer- Credit
Date of Examination- 25-11-2017
Post Name- Specialist Officer- Credit
Number of Vacancy – 200 posts (UR-62, OBC-65, ST-24,SC-49)
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
NAME OF EXAMINATION
Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates with MBA (Finance)/ CA/ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB will be preferred.
Instructions for Downloading the Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017:
1. The admit card of the online examination has been released on the official website of Union Bank of India- www.unionbankofindia.co.in
2. Candidates who have filled up the online application form must visit the official website of Union Bank of India in order to download the admit card.
3. From the Home page, the candidates have to open the Careers > Recruitment page
4. Here the candidates will get the link given as : Click to Download the Online Examination Call Letter
5. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page for Login.
6. Here the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Password and then click on Login.
7. After login, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
Download Admit Card
Download Information Handout